Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Getting Grapply

Here's a few pictures of Mark and I grappling on the carpet. My burn scabs are just now starting to fall off.




















Mark taking a pretty good shot. A little slouchy, but he seems a bit bored by my efforts.



















Me rolling around without a care in the world.



















Me demonstrating how NOT to take a strike. Bent at the stomach, shoulders caved in. I think he cheated on that one with a feint--look at the devilish grin on his face.



















Me facing the consequences of not taking the strike with good form. Breathe...



















Apparently my skill increases at the opportunity to touch Mark's ass. Ehh...















Mark snarling for the armbar. Me looking like I'm going to sock him one even though we're just grappling. Oops.














Taking strikes from a sitting position.



















The face mash technique.



















Mark probably going for the choke. Me probably not paying attention.














Hitting Mark in the back a bit.

Hopefully I get some pictures of our whole group training soon.

No comments: